North Bristol Temp - Perm
£12.00ph depending on experience
Day Shift - 8.00am - 4.00pm 5 days a week may include weekends
overtime hours available
( if you work on with the company on a permanent bases shifts will include (06:00am – 2:00pm, 2:00pm – 10:00pm and 10:00pm - 06:00am including weekends)
A leading Production company in Bristol are in need of a waste operative to work on a shift rotation system covering 35 hours a week. This will cover some weekends.
As a Waste Operative you will be working in the warehouse and yard clear of production waste.
Duties will include:
• Daily checks of all balers & Fork lift truck.
• Tidying and cleaning of equipment and organising storage areas.
• Ensure all Production Hall bins are emptied into relevant on site skip.
• Respond in a timely manner to any issues such as fork lift driver requests from the Production Hall engineers.
• Carry out the duties of the Waste Operatives team in accordance with safe working practices within statutory, Company and recommended guidelines.
You will need:
Ideally Forklift experience but training is provided
You will be eager to work and support others on site
Reliable and happy to undertake manual lifting
Please contact Emma on 07827343126