A leading Production company in Bristol are in need of a waste operative to work on a shift rotation system covering 35 hours a week. This will cover some weekends.
As a Waste Operative you will be working in the warehouse and yard clear of production waste.
Duties will include:
• Daily checks of all balers & Fork lift truck.
• Tidying and cleaning of equipment and organising storage areas.
• Ensure all Production Hall bins are emptied into relevant on site skip.
• Respond in a timely manner to any issues such as fork lift driver requests from the Production Hall engineers.
• Carry out the duties of the Waste Operatives team in accordance with safe working practices within statutory, Company and recommended guidelines.
You will need:
Forklift experience essential with a current license, but training on this is offer for forklift You will be eager to work and support others on site. Hours of work are morning shift 06.00am - 2.00, nights 10.00pm - 6.00. days 6.00am - 6.00 and nighta 6.00pm - 6.00. This is on a rota 2 weekends in, 3 weekends out with 9 days PAID off every 4 weeks.
Please contact Emma on 07827343126