Multi-Skilled Customer Care Technician
North Cornwall Area
Permanent £28k - £32k
Working for a leading well established Housing company in Cornwall reporting into the Customer Care Manager.
Providing high end properties at high standards, This fantastic role has come available for a Customer Care Technician to provide Customer Service to customers around Cornwall and to ensure that solutions have been offered in a timely manner. This is a multi-skilled role covering basic carpentry, painting decorating and basic works.
The company`s quality of the build means they have low defects so you may need to provide finishing works as well.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging meetings and appointments to properties regarding remedial works and snagging during the aftercare period.
- Providing Hands on multi-skilled work, from carpentry ,Painting and basic trades
- Carry out reports on any defects work taking photographs and reporting any repetitive defects needed
- Ensure that Health and Safety is followed and site regulations are met
- Making Sure property is adequately protected before commencement of works
What you will need: