Telephone service Advisor
Temporary role until 22nd Jan 2021
Shift work between 6.00am - 6.00am (weekend & night shifts )
We are looking for a tele comes Telecoms Service Advisor to work on a temporary contract starting immediately within healthcare.
Working for a leading facilities provider, you will operate and maintain a telecommunications service to the Hospital. This will involve switchboard duties and general administration
Duties and responsibilities will include
- Providing efficient service at all times
- Respond to all emergency calls such as fire/cardiac arrest, ensuring all relevant members of staff are informed swiftly.
- making sure all hospital files and information is up to date and correct
- Co-ordinate taxis efficiency
- Using the phone and controlling of private calls, invoicing and monitoring private accounts
- To manage the telephone services/Faxes/Mobiles/pages
- Updating doctors/Managers on call duty boards
- Participate in the training of newly appointed staff by telecommunication
- Using ISDX 3000 Switchboard
- Must have office/Telephone experience
- Proven skills using Word and Microsoft packages
- Ability to train others
- Excellent Communication and customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure to deal with cardiac Arrests
- Can work as part of a team
- To work different shift patterns weekend nights etc
This role is starting on November 23rd.