Temporary role for 3 months until Jan 2022
£153 PER A DAY
Hard FM Services
Working for a leading firm based in Nailsea on a temporary role.
A Resident facilities manager / Minor Project Manager is required to undertake support of a small FM team and oversee and manage any minor projects.
Duties will include:
- To ensure that excellent working relationships are maintained with the customer’s site lead contacts and their representatives, ensuring that all work is conducted in a manner which ensures that all the day to day aspects are covered
- The preparation and effective management of site budgets, including monthly financial reporting
-Effective management of the site team
-Monthly SHEQ and team meetings
- Recruitment of new staff & Company Inductions
-Performance management and personal development programmes
- Working knowledge of CDM requirements and planning techniques
- Project Management experience is essential
- Managing and working on site covering a multidisciplinary team
- can do attitude, confident good communicator
- Travel to others sites as and when required
- Ideally have hard services experience
- work under pressure.
This is a temporary role starting ASAP, please get in touch today!