Office Administrator /Trainee
A leading Construction company in the South West are seeking an Administrator to join their busy team.
This will be a temporary - Permanent role offering opportunity to learn and develop within the business. Working for a friendly, professional company out of their office close to Clyst st Mary.
Working for a long-standing and well-respected building contractor your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Data entry including updating records and databases
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letter
- General administration to include filing, faxing, scanning, binding, archiving and photocopying.
What they are looking for :
- Good IT skills using Microsoft programs and can pick up inhouse systems
- Outgoing, eager to learn, professional can work as part of a team
- Excellent communicator and can work using their own initiative
If you have some experience within office Administration would be an advantage but not essential.
Construction knowledge or experience would also be idea.
Competitive salary, Parking on site and office hours Monday - Friday!