Working on a busy site on a ongoing temporary role, assisting with office Administration and meeting and greeting visitors on a busy construction site.
- Meet and greeting visitors on site and sorting post
- Manage the site filing system, drawings and paperwork
- Sorting Drawings and correspondence, uploading documents
- Typing of all correspondence when required
- Answering the phone and transferring calls
- Organising site meetings and refreshments as well as site stationary
- Issuing of programmes to all site staff and subcontractors as directed by site staff
- Ensure the site maintains an adequate supply of safety helmets, hi viz jackets etc on site and keep a record of issue
- Co-ordinate the compilation of O & M Manuals,
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Administration background and experience required ideally within Construction but not essential
- Excellent communicator
- Self motivated and team player, self organised and eager to learn
- Computer literate, especially word, excel and PowerPoint.
This is a temporary role starting immediately on a long term contract until 2023. Excellent rates of pay plus holiday pay and pension