An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Installation Electrician to work for a well-respected Facilities Company in the South West, covering the M5 corridor.
A number of positions are available for building new installations of fire alarm and lighting systems. You will be required to stay away from home on the odd occasion. Ideally candidates will be based on the M5 corridor between Taunton and Plymouth. These roles will be covering MOD and Commercial projects.
Main responsibilities will include:
Undertake Electrical installations
Keeping data and records
Providing solutions and reporting into the Supervisor
Complete work in time and to standards
Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are met
Candidates will have/Be :
- Fully Qualified electrician holding city and Guilds or relevant qualifications'
- Hold 18th Edition
- Holds City and Guilds 2391, 2394,2395 testing and inspection
- Experience of Electrical Inspecting
- Hold a Compex Hazardous & explosive area certification ir happy to gain one
- Installation experience desirable
- Must be able to gain MOD clearance
- Hold a driving licence
- organised, motivated flexible approach
- Ideally have Ipaf and PASMA skills
Salary is negoiable and comess with use of company van.
To apply or for further information please contact Emma 01392 314052