Temporary - Permanent
11.00ph depending on payment method
Working for a local School from 8.00am - 1.00pm Monday - Friday as a general Caretaker.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Daily tasks, operating a safe operation of school buildings and general security of the school premises
- Report into the Head Teacher
- Carry out key holder duties and emergency call outs
- Assist with maintenance, machinery and plant
- Carry out the supervision and allocation of work to a team of cleaning staff ensuring all cleaning is to a satisfactory level and undertake the induction and instruction of cleaners.
- Ordering of cleaning materials
- Clear litter, carry out replacement of taps, repair doors/windows, fitting of hooks, shelves and display board’s
- Carry out grounds maintenance tasks to include; weeding hard paved areas; treating pathways, steps etc. with salt, sand and grit; painting and decorating as required
- Maintenance and repairs of floors and plastering as well as undertaking spring cleaning
The right person :