Fire & Security Engineer
Covering M5 corridor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fire & Security Engineer to work for a well-respected Facilities Company in the South West.
Within the role you will be responsible for the maintenance of fire and security related products in and around the South West region for a number of Commercial and MOD sites.
Main responsibilities and Duties:
-Working on a on call rota
- Service, maintenance, installation and commissioning of Fire, Intruder, CCTV and Access Control
- Covering relevant standards such as BS 5839-1 and PD 6662 •
-Completion of daily work sheets and test certificates
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Can work alone and to deadlines
- Motivated and organised
- Experience of various intruder, CCTV and Access Control equipment
- Ideally have 18th Edition
- Worked both conventional and addressable Fire Alarm and Detection equipment
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as BS 5839-1 and PD 6662
- Have a full driving licence
Company Van is offered and an excellent salary.
If you are looking for a role covering different locations or fancy a change ,please apply today or call Emma on 01392 314052