Shift work ( different shifts available )
6.00am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday
Ongoing long term work
Working for a facilities provider in a Healthcare environment,
You duties will include:
• Clean all surfaces, fixtures and fittings
• Clean floors, walls, partitions and internal woodwork as appropriate
• Clean kitchen/catering areas
• Clean toilets, changing rooms and other sanitary areas
• Clean equipment after use
• Undertake special cleaning programmes during designated periods
• Collecting and appropriate disposing of waste
• Clean and maintain waste bins
• Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and productive working environment
• Maintain records as requested
• Refill and replace consumables
• Report faulty equipment & other maintenance requirements to appropriate person
Ideally you will have worked within a similar role ideally within Healthcare but not essential. A DBS check is required or willing to have one done.
Weekly pay and close to good transport links.
Please call Emma today!