Start ASAP until October 2021
A leading construction business is looking to appoint a Site Administrator to work on a busy project based in Exeter. This contract role starts immediately on one of the most exciting schemes currently on site in the area.
As a Site Administrator duties could include:
• Plant hire and organising deliveries on and off site, assisting with inductions for sub contractors and visitors.
• Organising Stationary/ office supplies, managing diaries
• You will also be involved in managing weekly reports and spreadsheets
• Administration duties and some minute taking may be required
• Assisting with Health and safety on site
• Updating online Document Control software/drawing registers
• Organising meetings, refreshments and greeting visitors
• Updating enrolment/induction paperwork
As a Site Administrator you will need to be an organised individual with an eye for detail . You will need to hold previous experience working as either an Administrator, Site Secretary or Document Controller and have sound IT and communication skills.
This is a varied role where a flexible and adaptable work ethos is required.
If you are an Administrator or looking for a new challenging role please Angela on 01392 314052!