A Regional Housing Developer is looking to appoint a Land Assistant/Administrator on a permanent basis, due to continued and planned growth. This is a newly created position that will aid and support the land/planning department. Located in the wider Exeter area and reporting to the director.
With a reputation for delivering high quality homes and a focus on customer satisfaction, are now offering you the opportunity to join them!
You will be responsible for providing support to the Land team along with coordinating meetings, dealing with telephone enquiries, organising diaries, budget reconciliation, taking minutes and general admin duties. You will also research on land opportunities, filter through, and put forward viable land options to the team, using land portals such as Land Stack and Land Insight. Sales activity evidence.
Attributes and experience needed:
• Strong Administrator/PA experience ideally working within a similar Industry
• Desirable experience working within Housing/Property
• Good geographical knowledge of the West country.
• Well organised, self-motivated, and proactive individual
• Excellent communication and IT skills are required
• A confident user of all Microsoft packages and knowledge of COINS is preferred.
Working for a successful and secure business, within a friendly and dynamic team. Although this is a new role it is vital to the success of the team. The client seeks an experienced candidate looking for a fulfilling long-term role.
Competitive salary is on offer, which will depend on experience and will range from £30k - £35k DOE PA.