Project Manager - high rise residential - Permanent role - up to £55k + package - Bristol based
Are you a Project Manager with high rise residential experience ? would you like the opportunity to work for a world class leading main contractor on a exciting project in Bristol starting January 2020 ?
Working on a high rise residential project in the city,the contractor are looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for overseeing the site team and sub-contractors as well as taking responsibility for the day to day running , management and delivery of the project. Highly motivated with sound technical and trade knowledge ideally working on fit out projects, you will be seeking a challenging role with future opportunities for progression.
• Implement and develop the project programme
• Review and report on site progress
• Co-ordinate and manage the site teams and sub-contractors performance ensuring high standards of Workmanship, H & S and efficiency
• Ensure all H & S, Risk Assessments and Method Statements are issued, agreed and adhered to
• Attend and chair site briefings, safety and progress meetings
• Produce and co-ordinate material and plant schedules
• Set up and maintain site security arrangements
• Liaise with the commercial team to ensure financial success
• Undertake post completion reviews
Ideally min HNC qualified, you should hold SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid.