Intermediate Electrical Engineer – Birmingham
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced sustainable building services consultancy in Birmingham, where you will be a key part of the electrical services team and have a high degree of self-government.
The consultancy covers a wide range of sectors including commercial, industrial, healthcare, residential and education where client care and repeat business are crucial to the company’s success.
What’s on offer…
- Annual salary of £30,000-£42,000
- 25 days annual holiday
- Work from home policy
- Flexible working hours
- Annual parking permit
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Excellent growth and career opportunities
- Company pension contribution
- Assistance with any CPD including CIBSE Membership grades.
- Collaborate closely with multi-disciplinary members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient, and buildable solutions.
- Be client facing and involved in all stages of the projects from inception to completion.
- Passionate about creative and innovative design.
- You should have strong technical expertise with good leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Be a forward planner with the ability to deliver high-standard work to project programmes.
- Production of calculations, design deliverables, site surveys, construction stage duties, client liaison, liaison with members of design/construction teams, project management.
Our client is looking for someone with a relevant Degree to Building Services with:
- Experience working within building services (ideally over 3 years)
- Experience with – Microsoft, Dialux, Amtech, Revit.
- Demonstratable experience in delivering projects in multiple sectors.
- Understanding of incorporating various renewable technologies.
- Able to travel to the office in Birmingham and clients across the region.
- Technical experience in the design of Electrical Building Services.
This company wants all team members to feel valued and listened to, and aims to create an inclusive environment where everyone is helped to reach their full potential…