Are you a Senior Revit Technician looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to get involved with delivering some of the world’s most exciting projects and join a dynamic, growing team who are at the forefront of sustainable design? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established multi-disciplinary firm, who are searching for a MEP Revit Technician to join their team.
After a period of sustained growth at the firm, they are looking to add to their experienced team in Monmouth. We are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure and team mentoring.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation
Main duties/responsibilities of the role will includes:
• Work closely with engineers in your host office in a professional and amiable manner.
• Provide training and support to engineers who are utilising Revit.
• Lead model management for all Monmouth projects.
• Liaise and guide less senior Revit technicians.
• Deliver Revit models coordinated and clash free to the correct LOIN inline with scope and RIBA stage.
• Communicate effectively with other offices when utilised to cope with the eb and flow of projects delivery.
• Liaise with client and expect to be point of contact for BIM expertise.
• Participate in coordination meetings internally and externally.
• Expected to check own and others work.
• Manage deliverables on time to a high standard.
What’s on offer?
• An opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team in a leading consultancy
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Excellent future career opportunities
• 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays
• Fantastic training and development culture
• Access to mentoring support from industry experts
• Opportunity to play a key role in exciting and varied projects
• Opportunity to be client facing and the chance to get involved with business development and marketing activities
• Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates
If you are interested – please apply!