Electrical Design Engineer
Are you looking to take the next step in your Building Services career?
Do you want to work for a large, worldwide firm with endless opportunities?
Is leading a team something that you’re passionate about?
I have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading and most innovative multidisciplinary consultancies in their thriving Building Services team. Based in the heart of the second city, this firm have the perfect office to develop your career as a an Electrical Design Engineer. With an M&E department of circa 60 people you’ll be delivering projects in a small M&E design team.
- Day-to-day collaborative work
- Monitoring progress against project plans and budgets, identifying potential issues and referring them to a more senior engineer
- Checking the work of less experienced staff, in accordance with Operational Procedures
- Representing the business at meetings with third parties
- Pro-actively managing own professional development with support from a mentor
- Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software
- Check calculations, specifications, drawings and reports produced by others, in accordance with Operational Procedures
Who You’ll Be
- Degree qualified ideally
- Proven technical competence and experience
- Proven ability to plan and programme own work and that of others
- 2+ years of Building Services experience
- 23 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Professional subscriptions
- Life assurance
- Car allowance
- Flexible benefit scheme
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send a CV to email@example.com