Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you looking to take a step up in your Building Services career?
Do you want to work for an exciting, nationwide firm?
I’m looking for a talented Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading Building Services design contractors in their Worcester office. The team is constantly winning new work and need an Senior – Principal level Electrical Design Engineer to join the team.
The role includes,
- Producing detailed design
- Work with a graduate/junior engineer
- Client liaison with existing clients
- Business development and networking
- Lead design
- Head up some projects
- Lead a team of engineers
The benefit to this role include,
- £48,000 – 55,000
- 25 Days holiday
- Birthday given as a bonus day holiday
Who You’ll Be
For the role of Senior Electrical Design Engineer you’ll ideally be
- Degree qualified with a relevant Building Services/Mechanical degree
- 5 years + Building Services experience
- Able to use IES, MS Office and Autocad
- Forward thinking
- Driven and motivated and able to prioritise
- Chartered or working toward chartership
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in Building Services and join a cntemporary, forward thinking firm. Please do send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Alternatively, if you’re aware of anyone suitable, please do pass their details on to me, if I place them, you’ll get £200 in Love2Shop vouchers!