Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking to take a step up in your Building Services career?
Do you want to work for an exciting, nationwide firm?
I’m looking for a talented Mechanical Design Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading Building Services design contractors in their Worcester office. The team is constantly winning new work and need an Intermediate – Senior level Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team.
The role includes,
- Producing detailed design
- Work with a graduate/junior engineer
- Client liaison with existing clients
- Business development and networking
The benefit to this role include,
- £38,000 - £45,000
- 25 Days holiday
- Birthday given as a bonus day holiday
Who You’ll Be
For the role of Mechanical Design Engineer you’ll ideally be
- Degree qualified with a relevant Building Services/Mechanical degree
- 2 years + Building Services experience
- Able to use IES, MS Office and Autocad
- Forward thinking
- Driven and motivated and able to prioritise
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in Building Services and join a cntemporary, forward thinking firm. Please do send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Alternatively, if you’re aware of anyone suitable, please do pass their details on to me, if I place them, you’ll get £200 in Love2Shop vouchers!