Associate Electrical Engineer
Are you looking for a brilliant opportunity to further your career?
A well-established firm are looking to add an Associate Electrical Engineer to their Plymouth office. This would be a perfect role for an already established Associate Electrical Engineer, or a Senior Electrical Engineer looking to make a step up.
As an Associate Electrical Building Services Engineer, you will be the Technical Lead for the Electrical Engineering team and will be responsible for mentoring junior members of staff across the practice. You will need strong leadership qualities and you must be able to manage resources, potentially across a multi-disciplinary team, in order to meet numerous project deadlines.
You will work closely with Partners, Directors, and other members of the Senior Management Team to identify and develop marketing opportunities and contribute to business growth and development.
Qualifications and Requirements needed for Associate Electrical Engineer
The successful Associate Electrical Engineer will need to be degree qualified and considered an expert in their field. You must also hold a full UK drivers licence.
You must be a dedicated, hardworking and self-motivated individual with a proactive approach to work and business development. You must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills; a high degree of experience in the use of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, IES and Hevacomp; and ideally have experience in using Revit.
Key Duties for Associate Electrical Engineer
- Technical Lead for relevant discipline
- Lead Engineer for various commissions, with project and resource management responsibility
- Monitor and improve the profitability of commissions
- Build and develop relationships with existing and new Clients
- To support and assist the Directors and Partners in identifying and pursuing commissions, leads, and business development opportunities
- To develop and mentor the Building Services Engineering team to ensure that each member is reaching their full potential
Benefits for Associate Electrical Engineer
- Join a growing consultancy with excellent progression opportunities
- Regular and committed training and CPD opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Relocation package
- Generous car allowance
- An excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (including long-term sickness insurance)
- Access to 24/7 counselling through our employee assistance helpline
- Access to free independent 1 to 1 financial advice
- Flexible working, including home working, where appropriate