Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you an experienced Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer?
Is a genuine work/life balance important to you?
Does running defence projects interest you?
I have a cutting edge opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer with a worldwide, multidiscipline firm to join their thriving team in Plymouth. This role is perfect for someone who wants to be part of a forward thinking company, getting involved in huge projects. The role comes with ‘Freedom To Grow’, this is where having a real work/life balance is encouraged, you’ll be given a company laptop so that you’re enabled to set up to work away from the office, whether that be in another company office or at home.
This company have been responsible for some fantastic projects in recent times, such as regenerating Stratford for the London 2012 Olympics, Lyme Regis Environmental Improvements, Commonwealth Games Glasgow, Cardiff Bay Regeneration and many more. As an office, they are currently working on projects in the defence sector as well as a £50m Exeter University project amongst others.
- Running projects (experience in defence work ideal but not essential)
- Lead a design team
- Oversee design work
- Client liaison
- Progress meetings
- ‘Freedom to Grow’
- Competitive salary annually reviewed
- 2 paid CSR days a year
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays with the option to buy and sell holiday
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits such as childcare vouchers/gym memberships
- Eye care vouchers
- Experience in Building Services Design
- Qualified to relevant degree level
- Chartered or working towards chartership
Does this sound like the career move you’ve been looking for? If so, please send me a CV to email@example.com