World class leading Main Contractor with a network of offices across the UK are actively seeking an experienced Planner to assist the team in their Bristol office.
This company are a forward thinking, progressive business with an impressive project portfolio which includes landmark schemes in the Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Leisure sectors.
You will be carrying out a range of duties and taking responsibility for:
• The preparation of design, procurement and programmes at pre-construction and live project stage
• Identifying and advising on construction methods, logistics, resources and sequences for schemes
• Producing comprehensive plans, phasing layouts and programmes using specialist software
• Scheduling labour, plant, access equipment and temporary works
• Be a key part of the pre-construction team attending and presenting at client interviews
• Monitoring and reporting on progress of projects, advising and supporting site teams where appropriate
• Contributing to planning and programming processes and procedures
Applicants will have:
• A proven track record across a range of sectors, prefer commercial, mixed us projects
• Strong technical construction knowledge including sequencing and methodology
• Excellent communication skills, able to build good working relationships and able to work in a team environment
• Fully IT literate with working knowledge of 4D/BIM or P6 would be desirable
• Planning software knowledge
The position has further potential for career progression and offers the successful individual a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a great variety of work.