Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a flourishing house builder offering clear development and a range of exciting new projects in the South West?
Due to a huge increase in workload and their large land bank of future developments across the region, this well established residential developer is looking to recruit a Senior Surveyor to be responsible for:
- Placing orders and commercial reporting
- Preparing the cost / value reconciliation reports in accordance with company procedure.
- Final accounts with subcontractors and maximise project Margins
- Control of sub contractors accounts
- Manage performance management issues
- Build and maintains strong relationships internally and externally
You will have:
- A solid career history and proven track record working within a residential development or house building company
- Strong commercial awareness and a focus on results
- ability to manage and prioritise your workloads effectively
- strong communication with good interpersonal skills
- a relevant construction related qualification at min HNC level or equivalent is required
In return, the company can offer a competitive salary, full benefits package including Pension, Bonus, Healthcare and share options, in a stable, secure environment.