Fresh opportunity for a Architectural Technician with an award winning multi-disciplinary working in all aspects of design in the built environment.
This consultancy are rapidly growing with a fourth office opening shortly, The successful candidate would be working on mixed-use schemes from RIBA Stages 3-5 with a typical value of £20+ million..
Great benefits package offering a variety of training and support to employees, including sponsorship for accreditation exams and the payment of all annual fees. All for encouraging further development including training courses and the opportunity to work with a network of universities.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required. Candidates with 3+ years’ experience would be considered if this is applicable to mixed-use projects (including large-scale residential and/or student residential)
- Ability to work in a self-led manner and manage own workload is essential
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is essential
- Experience producing Tender/Construction drawings is essential
- Portfolio of work produced within the last 12-24 months is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing, award winning practice with an exceptional reputation and market leaders within the UK. Call Charlie Cox at RGB Recruitment ASAP to apply 01392 314052