Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you an Experienced Electrical Design Engineer?
Is career progression important to you?
Do you want a job with continued progression?
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join a large UK based consultancy in their successful and already talented West Midlands office. Working on a wide range of Public and Private projects, this company are one of the busiest of their type in the country. They require a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to be the main Electrical Design Engineer on projects. Previous projects include, residential apartments in East London, Leicester Royal Infirmary Emergency Department, Library of Birmingham, iCentrum, and many other exciting projects.
The Role of Senior Electrical Design Engineer includes,
- Electrical Design
- Assist leading a team & projects
- Mentor a junior/graduate
- Client facing meetings
- Client liaison
Benefits to the role of Senior Electrical Design Engineer include,
- Competitive salary £40,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance (circa £5,000)
- 23 Days holiday in years 0-2, 25 days in years 2-5, 27 days 5 years+
- Option to purchase up to 5 days holiday
- 5% pension
Who You’ll Be
The ideal candidate will be,
- Degree qualified with a relevant degree to Building Services Design
- Experienced in Mechanical Design
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Proficient in AutoCAD