3 month + contract!
A leading Facilities Management business is looking to appoint a Site Administrator to work on a busy project based in the Exeter area. This is a potential long term contract role starting early May on a busy, essential Healthcare project.
As a Site Administrator duties will include:
• Organising deliveries on and off site, assisting with inductions for sub contractors and visitors.
• Organising Stationary/ office supplies, managing diaries
• You will also be involved in managing weekly reports and spreadsheets
• Administration duties and some minute taking may be required
• Updating online Document Control software/Reporting
• Organising staff rosters, holiday requests and personnel details.
As a Site Administrator you will need to be an organised individual with an eye for detail and accustomed to a site environment. You will need to hold previous experience working as either an Administrator or Site Secretary or Document Controller within the facilities or construction industry. A DBS is essential for the works which would run on a 4 days on, 4 days off basis across 7 days a week.
This is a varied role where a flexible and adaptable work ethos is required, the initial contract is 3 months with potential to extend to 12 months.
If you are a Site Administrator and you are looking for a new challenging role please forward your CV today!