An innovative Construction Management business is looking to source an experienced Site/Project Manager with specialist knowledge in Timber Frame building to join their team working on a large scheme in Cornwall. You will oversee and monitor the timber frame elements of the scheme from procurement to completion.
The project is a large scale residential Eco village based in Cornwall with a total contract value of £30m. The scheme is likely to be on site for a duration of 4 years so this role offers great long term stability.
Key Responsibilities• Procurement
• sub-contractor management
• identifying and minimising risks
• providing guidance and advice on fire stopping
• short term planning & programming
• managing H & S and quality
• liaising with client, design teams, sub-contractors & suppliers
Interested parties must
• Be well versed in a similar level position managing a site team
• Have a proven track record managing multi million pound construction projects (Re-development experience is desirable)
• Possess expert Timber Frame knowledge
• Strong problem solving and logistics ability
• Commercial, man-management and client liaison skills are essential
This a super opportunity to join a different kind of business who focus on collaboration and successful delivery.
Interviewing now, please call for a confidential discussion or email to apply.