Full & part-time roles available
£22k - £23k basic OTE up to £46k Salary pro rota for part-time
Hours are on a rota which will cover some weekends
A well-known Housing Developer is seeking a Sales Executive to join their Exeter sales team. With a reputation for delivering open market and affordable housing plots, are now looking to strengthen their business by appointing an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Executive for an upcoming brand new site.
As an experienced sales executive you will be responsible for manning the sales office, meeting and greeting customer, who could be pre-arranged appointments, working with customers and external parties to ensure a smooth transition throughout the home buying process. Liaising with site team, showing customers around plots and show homes. Arranging optional extras, marketing and promoting the site through online enquirers and drop ins. You will also undertake any market research and maintain customers files.
• It is essential to have previous sales experience, ideally within housing or the property industry
• Strong communication and negotiation skills are key
• will deliver exceptional Customer Service at all times
• The use of Coins system would be an advantage
• You will be self-motivated and driven
• A sales background with a proven track record
• Accustomed to a pressured role and working to targets
• A good understanding of the purchase process
• Competitive salary and OTE
• Learn and develop your career further
• Generous Holiday, pension, share scheme
• Pension, mileage and bonus and company car
Please note, weekend working is expected and generally you will have 2 days off during the week.
For more information please call Emma on 01392 314052 or click to apply