Newquay outskirts Cornwall
This Leading Facilities /Maintenance company based near Newquay require an experienced Plumber to work on all aspects of maintenance within planned and unplanned response.
Working on a MOD site and other sites your responsibilities will include:
- Install and repair water, drainage lines as well as fixtures such as bathtubs and toilets
- water systems maintenance
- attend to reactive tasks
- Support Mechanical engineer
-Unblocking drainage systems
Previous Plumbing experience/background is required
- NVQ L2 in plumbing installation
- First Aid at Work.
- Must be able to work on different sites and have a driving licence
- Must be able to gain MOD clearance
- Travel for meetings and training if required
- Swimming pool operator / maintenance.
- MET1 gas meter.
- Legionella L8 awareness
If this sounds of interest to you please contact Emma for more information. 01392 31405