Architectural Technician, Wiltshire £20k - £30k DOE
Opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a friendly dedicated team with an independent high end house builder in Wiltshire.
The medium size bespoke developer build beautiful high quality homes of all sizes and their developments stretch from Dorset though to Somerset, Bristol and Cotswolds.
The successful Architectural Technician will be working in new modern and contemporary offices with onsite parking and gym facilities with a shower, there is also opportunities to progress and develop within the company to a Senior Technician.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Preparation of detailed drawings
- Preparation of layouts, specifications and graphics
- Contribute to planning applications and building control applications
- Preparing and presenting design proposals using CAD packages
- Liaising with appropriate authorities and other professionals
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Knowledge of procedures for production of design developments and construction documents
- Knowledge of architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- Strong technical drawing abilities and written communication skills
- BA Hons Architectural Technology
- Previous experience in residential developments is desirable
For more information contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052