Assistant Site Manager – Residential New Build
Are you an experienced Assistant Site Manager, with a new build housing background?
Do you live within a commutable distance of Plymouth?
A well known developer is looking to appoint an experienced Assistant Site Manager on a permanent basis, for a new scheme in Exeter of circa 100 units
The role will be a No:2 on site, supporting the site manager. You will be monitoring quality and delivery on the sections assigned. You will be responsible for dealing with trades, deliveries and materials . You will be confident in your approach and able to build rapport quickly with subcontractors and customers.
Applicants must have:-
- Previous experience in an assistant or supervisory role
- A track record of working in the new build residential market
- Have high standards of Health & Safety
- A trade background
- Excellent communication skills and a solid career history
- Valid management site safety certificates, CSCS card,
In return this company can offer you a permanent and stable role, with a competitive salary and package
PLEASE NOTE IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE NEW BUILD RESIDENTIAL SECTOR
One click apply or call to register your interest, 01392 314052