Senior Quantity Surveyor – Swansea
This well-established building contractor prides themselves on delivering first class, innovative projects who design, construct and fit out buildings across both the public and private sector are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to ensure financial completion of projects and to protect the companies financial risks. As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for a large project or a number of small projects.
• Ensure the timely submission of all relevant data required
• Prepare accurate draft sub-contracts and/or to approve such drafts as prepared by subordinates
• Assist contracts management in the administration of sub-contractor performance
• Prompt and regular submission of main contract payment applications and subsequent cash collection
Applicants should possess:
• A professional accreditation eg RICS, CIOB (Or working towards)
• Proficient use of Microsoft Packages
• Extensive experience of working on live projects and final accounts
• Exposure to resolving disputes
• Successfully completed a number of final accounts
Should you wish to know more, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.