Architectural Technician, Southampton - £25k - £32k DOE
An Architectural Technician is required for one of South England’s leading Architectural practices. You will work with a company who employ over 70 staff based in 2 offices and have over 45 years experience.
You will be doing mainly building control packages working on a wide range of residential and retirement care projects, previous residential or housing developer experience is essential for this role.
This consultancy heavily invests in their staff including tailored training programs and clear career progression routes, you will also have the choice of flexible working hour's .
• Production of design developments and construction documents
• Architectural planning, drafting and detailing.
• Building control packages
Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
• Production of housing and retirement care layouts
• Preparation of building regulation packages
• Utilising latest 3D software and 3d visualisations
• Assisting Senior staff with ongoing projects
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Photoshop
• Strong Technical drawing ability’s and written communication skills
• Relevant Qualification in Architecture / Construction / Building
• Solid understanding of UK Building Regulations & Planning Permission's
• Must have previous residential experience
If you are interested in the role please get in touch with Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!