£28,000 - £33,000
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer with 3 – 4 years of Building Services experience to join a leading consultancy in their Bristol office. This is a great long term role with endless progression opportunity and the chance to work with chartered engineers who will support you to chartership.
- Work on projects across distribution, education and commercial
- Attend site visits
- Support senior engineers with mechanical design work
Who You’ll Be
- Ideally degree educated with a relevant degree to Mechanical Engineering and/or Building Services
- 2 – 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of CAD
- MUST hold a full UK driving license and have access to a car
- £28,000 - £33,000 starting salary
- 25 Days holiday
- Annual bonus scheme
- 6% company pension contribution
I’m looking for someone to start a role ideally in January to support this busy office in what is looking like a very busy and exciting 2021.