Metalwork Estimator - Kingsteignton
A unique opportunity has arisen for an estimator to join a steel detailing business on a permanent basis based out of their offices near Kingsteignton. This is an established and well respected company with a competitive salary, training and progression.
You will have experience as an estimator and ideally within construction/metalwork/steelwork.
• Estimating architectural metalwork secondary steelwork & structural steel
• To read and interpret architects and engineering drawings
• To understand, evaluate & populate estimating data into the companies estimating systems.
• Comply & assist with H&S procedures & requirements
• Experience from a steel fabrication & installation background & familiar in estimating steel fabrication / architectural metalwork.
• Ability to use CAD software systems & 3D detailing in particular, is a distinct advantage
• Ability to use excel, word
• Good communication skills & able to liaise with Architects, Engineers & Clients
• Good IT Skills & CSCS an advantage
If you would like to discuss, please do call and ask for Nicky Harris.