Quantity Surveyor - Cornwall
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a national Property Services contractor for a secured scheme in Cornwall. As an experienced Quantity Surveyor, you will also have a background in general contracting, property services, planned maintenance, refurbishment works and M&E experience.
• Subcontract procurement
• Producing Bills of Quantities
• Cash flow management on your allocated projects
• Site visits and attending site meetings
• CVR's and monthly cost control/reporting
• Minimum of HNC or equivalent in construction
• Strong written, oral communication skills and negotiation
• Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Project
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.