Quantity Surveyor - Cornwall
My client, a construction management company has secured numerous schemes and therefore looking for an additional Quantity Surveyor to join the team. Projects include new build, extensions, refurbishments of school builds, holidays parks, restaurants, commercial and residential ranging in value from £100k to £3m.
A solid career history with proof of managing schemes from inception to completion is required and a background of main contracting and residential is required.
Your first project would be classed as different.
Depending on the complexity and size of the schemes, you will be required to take the lead and run your own projects. Duties will include procurement, measurements, valuations, payments, variations, the agreement of final accounts and reporting.
Applicants should possess:
• Experience within a recognised Main Contractor
• Ideally qualified to degree or HNC level in Construction or Quantity Surveying or working towards
• Confident communication and negotiation skills
• Fully IT literate and numeric
• Keen to continue professional development and career progression
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.