Long term contract!
We are in need of an experienced, knowledgeable and professional Site Manager to work with a specialist firm engaged to ensure the safe and timely delivery of an innovative, community focused scheme in the heart of Cheltenham due to start Late summer 2021.
The project, a multi-storey commercial development with multiple stakeholders, is due for completion by Summer 2022 and the Site Manager will be at the heart of ensuring that delivery is met.
Working with a Visiting Construction Manager, the responsibilities will include:
• Providing inductions for new contractors and regular toolbox talks.
• Requesting / assessing RAMS, and keeping accurate site records.
• Health & Safety inspections on a daily basis, with ongoing commentary logged in a site diary.
• Understanding the requirements of adhering to safe practises regarding Covid-related measures.
• Management of specialist sub-contractors, client liaision and chaperoning site visitors
• Organising logistics and Building Control inspections.
• Maintaining and updating an on-site Drawings File relating to all aspects of the project.
This is a real opportunity to be fully immersed in the co-ordination aspects of management - therefore excellent communication, negotiation and administration skills will be a must. Previous Site Management skills and CSCS, First aid at work and SMSTS will also be essential for the role.
If you're keen on hearing more then please forward your CV demonstrating your experience ASAP as we will be shortlisting for interviews to commence lste July prior to the contract starting in August.