Mechanical Design Engineer
An established and contemporary Cardiff based consultancy are looking to add a talented and motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to their talented team. They are working on a variety of projects including working across residential, commercial, education, and healthcare.
- Detailed design on the mechanical elements of M&E projects. You’ll be working in an established team of engineers, supporting a senior engineer as well as working on independent design
- Undertaking site visits and site surveys, supporting site managers with any technical issues
- Liaising with contractors and architects
- Client updates and attending client meetings with other engineers
Who You’ll Be
- We are looking for someone who has a relevant degree to either Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- 18 months of postgraduate experience working withing Building Services, either with a consultancy or a contractor
- We are looking for someone who has a passion for Building Services, and someone who values progression in their career You’ll be a team player, and also enjoy working independently on challenging projects
- Competitive salary, circa £27,000 - £33,000
- 25 Days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a consultancy that believe in growing their staff. You’ll be working with a well established team and getting involved in some of the biggest projects in South Wales and further afield. If you are an experienced Graduate Electrical Engineer, this could be the perfect career move for you.