Senior Quantity Surveyor - Bristol
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading national main contractor. This Contractor undertakes a variety of sectors including education, healthcare, sports, leisure and commercial and has a healthy pipeline of work.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will provide commercial support to the project team, maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements.
• To maximise the commercial efficiency of the project whilst reducing the risk profile
• Preparation of internal commercial reporting and any other reports which may be required measurement, valuation, and agreement of work sections
• Preparation of tender enquires for subcontract works packages and analysis of tender returns
• Preparation of Valuations/Application for payment with full supporting documentation in accordance with the contract
• Administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts from the preparation of detailed requisitions, monitoring and authorisation of subcontract payments through to agreement of final accounts.
• Minimum of HNC or equivalent in construction
• Experience of main contracting/£mm projects/NEC/JCT
• Strong written, oral communication skills and negotiation
• Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Project
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.