Environmental Advisor - Bristol
An opportunity has arisen for an Environmental Advisor to join a leading main contractor on a permanent basis. You will be working on a portfolio of projects involving £mm new build and refurbishment projects within Education, Student Accommodation, Healthcare and Regeneration.
As the Environmental Advisor, your role is to ensure that projects comply with environmental regulations and targets by addressing issues such as air quality, land and water contamination, waste management and environmental impact for example.
• Ensure environmental regulations are complied with
• Liaise with site teams, clients, stakeholders and the wider environmental team
• Manage legislative issues for clients, including planning permissions and consents
• Conducting field surveys
• Interpret data and write detailed reports
• Create waste management plans
• 1-2 years’ experience in Environmental
• Knowledge of environmental law
• Relevant degree background (BSc)
• IEMA member (graduate, associate or practitioner)
• Construction experience advantageous
An excellent salary is on offer with a great package.
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.