Graduate Electrical Engineer
I’m really excited to be working with one of Bristol’s most contemporary and cutting edge Design Consultancies who have a position for an ambitious Graduate Electrical Engineer. You’ll be joining a consultancy who will support you and give you the training to become a skilled and talented Design Engineer.
This consultancy works on a range or projects across sectors such as education, residential, heritage, leisure and restorations. One of their biggest drives is to deliver architecturally challenging projects.
- Design of electrical systems in buildings including lighting, fire alarms, power, security systems, data instillations
- You’ll use software such as Amtech, Revit, Dialux Evo and AutoCAD
- Attend design meetings
- Undertake site visits and inspect instillation and design
- Take on early responsibilities
- Have support to work towards becoming a chartered engineer with CIBSE or IET
Who You’ll Be
- Hold a relevant MSc/BEng in Electrical Engineering, Building Services or Engineering
- Relevant experience is an advantage but not essential
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and be a fast learner
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Career progression
- Social events
- Summer away day
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start a career within Building Services with a leading consultancy who will provide you with continued support and training.