Contracts Manager – Cornwall
An opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join a regional construction company within the heart of Cornwall. As the Contracts Manger, you will oversee and deliver multiple projects to the exacting standards of the company with types of works including refurbishments, commercial new build, extensions and projects ranging in value from £100k to £5m.
• Provide regular project performance reports including a full monthly report
• Take responsibility for the management of up to multiple site teams
• Provide information for inclusion within tender submissions
• Understand and deliver contracts within the agreed contract conditions and timeframes
• Line management of Senior Site Managers and their site teams; monitoring performance, providing leadership, direction and guidance
• Provide pre construction and pre contract advice to ensure for the smooth running of site activities
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Detailed Health and Safety knowledge
• Good at problem solving & decision-making
• Knowledge of building, material components, building regulations
• Relevant CSCS card
• First Aid
• Full UK driving licence
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.