Architect or Architectural Assistant, Gloucester £25k - £35k DOE
A well reputable consultancy that has been established for over 25 years is requiring a qualified Architect or an Architectural Assistant with good design, presentation and drawing skills.
This is the chance to join an exceptional large company in a great location.
You will find yourself working on and delivering some very exciting high profile projects supporting the wider team. You must have excellent design skills as well as presentation and hand drawing skills with a passion in Architecture.
• Assist on creating the brief to colleagues
• Liaising with other members of the design team
• Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
• Solving any issues that may arise
• Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
• Assist on planning applications and appeals
• Visit site for inspections
• Part 2 / 3 Qualified
• 3D capabilities are desirable
• Experience with Revit would be an advantage
• Strong design and technical skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experienced within the Architectural industry UK based
For more information contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!