Quantity Surveyor - Plymouth
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a national Property Services contractor for a secured scheme in Plymouth. You will be an experienced Quantity Surveyor and must have a background in property services, planned maintenance and refurbishment works within housing.
• Subcontract procurement
• Producing Bills of Quantities
• Cash flow management on your allocated projects
• Site visits and attending site meetings
• CVR's and monthly cost control/reporting
• Minimum of HNC or equivalent in construction
• Strong written, oral communication skills and negotiation
• Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Project
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.