Quantity Surveyor – West Wales
An opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Contractor on a permanent basis.
Responsible for the commercial aspects of a project / section of a larger project. For this particular project Healthcare desirable.
This position will include the following responsibilities but not limited:
• Procure materials and off site services in an efficient manner
• Assist in the preparation of the project procurement schedule
• Prepare the basis of work package contents sheets
• Prepare subcontract invitations to tender and evaluate tender returns
• Manage prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes
If you are a Quantity Surveyor and would like to discuss this vacancy, please do call RGB recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.