Freelance Quantity Surveyor
A unique opportunity to join an established, specialist Contractor working on a prestigious and challenging scheme in sunny South Cornwall!
Priding themselves on consistently good delivery of projects, great customer service and the high calibre of their staff, they encourage creative engineering solutions and specialise in providing turnkey solutions across a range of project sectors.
Working on a multi-million pound accommodation scheme in the heart of Cornwall, you will be involved with managing the commercial functions on this exciting project including procurement, valuations, variations, payments, reporting and agreeing final accounts.
As part of a small commercial team, in which you will work with the Lead QS, you will be part in ensuring the project is delivered successfully with minimum commercial risk and maximum profit.
Candidates should have;
• previous experience in a similar, Intermediate, Project or Senior QS level role
• ideally hold a min HNC level qualification in Construction or related subject
• display a solid career history with a recognised main contractor
• strong commercial and contractual acumen
• fully IT literate with working knowledge of most major software programmes
This is a great opportunity to join an accomplished team on an exciting and inspiring project in the heart of Devon with another 6 to 8 months left on the programme!
If you could be interest, available and suitably experienced for this mid term contract role, deemed as "Outside scope", then please call 01392 314052 or forward your CV demonstrating your aptitude!