Are you a BEEAM Assessor looking to join a contemporary and progressive architectural practise?
We are looking for a proactive BREEAM Assessor to join a modern architectural practise in their stunning Clifton village office. The role is primarily BREEAM focused, initially being involved in some exciting education projects, but with a growing pipeline of work there is real flexibility on work.
- You will be working with the architectural team, conducting BREEAM assessments on a variety of projects and clients
- You’ll be conducting preliminary assessments and identifying potential issues giving advice and how to achieve the desired rating in early stages of design
- Carry out interim design assessment, conducting reports
- Conducting Final Post Construction Review stage assessments to evaluate compliance with the Interim Design and Procurement stage assessment and producing a report using a standard format
Who You’ll Be
- We are looking for someone who has at least two years of BREEAM experience, ideally in an Architectural or Building Services background
- Good knowledge of BRE standards
- Degree educated
- You’ll be a great team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This practise are a friendly, social and productive group who really believe in a proper work life balance. The office is set in a beautiful house with it’s own garden and allotment – plenty of space!
- Competitive salary, £32,000 - £38,000
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi time – days off with over time
- Flexible working with a mix of home and office
- Optional mobile phone