We are looking for a buyer to join a leading Building Services Contractor in their East Midlands Derby office. You’ll be joining an established team of M&E buyers and have a mechanical background in Building Services with experience working in procurement being essential to this role.
Working as part of the group procurement team you’ll report into the group procurement director and be responsible for procurement of mechanical items within your area.
- Procurement of building materials
- Build and maintain relationships with key suppliers
- Initiate pre-tender transactions
Who You’ll Be
- Experience in procurement essential
- Ideally you’ll have a mechanical background / bias
- Experience of working with an M&E contractor
- £30,000 - £35,000 Salary
- 22 Days holiday
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
This is an excellent opportunity to be joining one of the UK’s largest and most established Building Services contractors in their South region. They are involved in an exciting range of projects from commercial to residential, education and stadia amongst more. It’s a company that you can enjoy a long and successful career with.