Quantity Surveyor – Gloucester
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading national main contractor. This Contractor undertakes a variety of sectors including education, healthcare, sports, leisure and commercial. As a Quantity Surveyor working with this leading regional contractor, you will manage the commercial resources of the assigned project to maximise cashflow and margin of a wide range of projects.
• To support the project team with commercial and contractual expertise
• Assess, review and mitigate Commercial and Contractual risks
• Implement policies for risk management
• Preparation and presentation of monthly Cost Reports
• Value works executed by Sub-Contractors
• Certify interim and final payments
• Previous project experience working with main contractor
• Managing £mm projects
• Degree qualified or relevant experience
• Proficient use of Microsoft Packages
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.